- Chi siamo
- La Piattaforma
DATA PROTECTION POLICY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE TO EU GDPR POLICY
(GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), the treatment will be inspired by the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Pursuant to this, the following information is provided:
TYPE OF PROCESSED DATA
The requested and processed data refer to:
- personal identification data: name, surname, gender, date and place of birth, citizenship, residence / domicile, tax code and contact details (e-mail and telephone), details of the identification document and a copy of the same;
- information regarding the completed studies;
- data relating to the profession performed;
- account data (ID, password).
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The processing of the data provided aims at the following:
- managing the personal authentication credentials, which are necessary to enter the area where the user can use the services (i.e. the administrative area) as well as to uniquely identify the user;
- providing prompt feedback – even through e-mail or telephone – to specific requests raised by the student at the moment of the enrolment or during the whole course of study;
- providing information about the provision of courses;
- providing distance learning courses, including the activities of tracking of access to the platform, the management of the distance learning courses during their implementation, the exam planning and implementation, the management of the exam reports);
- managing the internship activities;
- managing the statistical surveys;
- managing the project work;
- managing the administrative and economic relations;
- sending, with the explicit consent of the interested party, advertising information about teaching, learning or training events organised by Fondazione FORMIT;
- carrying out statistical surveys;
- fulfilling the obligations deriving from national, European and international laws and regulations;
- fulfilling specific requests from competent authorities.
The processing of the data provided will be carried out in compliance with the applicable relevant legislation and performed following the principles of fairness and lawfulness as indicated by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
Therefore, the provided data:
- are collected and stored exclusively for the purposes herein mentioned and will be adequately and constantly updated;
- are treated in a lawful and fair manner, with both manually and electronic tools, to achieve the aforementioned purposes;
- are protected by the adoption of appropriate security measures by qualified personnel appointed for this purpose.
Automated decision-making processes
There are no automated decision-making processes based on the data provided.
The data provided will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the purposes for which they are processed.
Mandatory nature of providing data
The provision of data by the user is optional: however, any refusal by the interested party may make impossible to conclude the contract with the user and to complete the requested service.
Scope of data communication
The provided data, collected and processed solely for the abovementioned purposes, are communicated to the individuals deputed for the implementation of the contract and the related services, as well as to any external party dealing with some of them. Furthermore, the data provided may be disclosed to public entities in fulfilment of specific legal obligations or to private entities (e.g. any partners) in fulfilment of specific contractual obligations.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, the interested party can exercise the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing of data, as well as the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom their personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing of their data;
- obtain the data portability (i.e. their reception in a structured format, commonly used and readable by any automatic device) and transfer them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the treatment at any time and also in the case of processing of data for direct marketing purposes;
- withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority for data protection matters.
The data controller is:
Fondazione Formit, with registered office in Via G. G. Careri 11, 00147 Rome.